Sometimes less is more, as is evidenced by this playful little wall lamp. This plug-in wall light is the perfect way to add extra light to a bedside, hallway, or work area.
• Hand crafted in NYC in multiple finishes
• Brass offering is a natural brass that is hand polished and unlacquered. If left untouched the brass will darken and patina with age. Polishing with a gentle metal cleaner will restore the original hue
• Polished Nickel, Polished Copper, Satin Nickel and Black offerings are crafted from steel and then electroplated or powder-coated for a durable mirror-like finish. Wipe clean with a soft cloth
• Soft-wired with a cloth covered twist cord and in-line toggle switch. Black and silver cord get a black rocker switch, sand and white cord get a white rocker switch.
• Hard-wired fixture also available for installation into wall junction box. See separate shop listing
• Custom cord color available. Select 'custom' in the dropdown menu and mention your desired cord color in the checkout notes
• Wall-mounting hardware included
• Compatible with both North American (110) and European (240) voltage systems. Ships with North American plug
• Medium (e26) UL listed porcelain socket. 60 watt maximum. Photographed with a frosted G25 bulb, sold separately
• Fixture measures 5" x 5" x 3.5"
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
As with life, be gentle. Don't use any harsh chemicals. If left untouched, brass will darken and develop a patina with age. If you feel the need to brighten your brass to it's original hue, you can use a gentle metal polish. I recommend a product called Brasso, which can be found at your local hardware store.
For some more in-depth information, check out my website (roughluckstudio.com) there is a whole super-nerdy blog post about caring for natural brass :)
I work hard to keep the lead-times listed on Etsy as up to date as possible. You can find these at the top of the "shipping and policies" tab. Unless you are otherwise notified, your order will ship within the listed timeline.
If you are in need of a rush order, please send me a message before placing your order :)
YES! Absolutely. Common customizations include changing the cord color, the switch mechanism, or dimensions. Please shoot me a message with any customization requests prior to placing your order.
Well, okay! My fixtures are made form solid brass that is not lacquered. The brass is polished by hand, and then covered in a thin layer of artisanal microcrystalline wax (Theres a $10 word for ya). This leaves the fixture with a deep, matte luster.
Thank you so much for showing me some love! Please blog about my studio - it makes me feel so good!! Buuuut, unfortunately I cannot offer free product in exchange.
Sometimes. Rush production is sometimes available for an additional 20%. If you are interested in having your items expedited, please send me a message before placing an order :)