This industrial modern wall lamp is one of my favorite light fixtures to build. The design is a riff on classic French Pole sconces, and I like to think that my version is nice, laid back, and kinda playful. Then I think, man, Matt, you need to take a break because you're talking to your sconces and thats just kinda weird. Meh, oh well.
• Hand crafted of solid brass. The brass is polished by hand and then treated with a layer of matte wax. If left untouched the brass will darken and patina with age. Polish twice per year to maintain the original hue.
• May be mounted vertically or horizontally
• 180 degree swivel at lamp head, All-direction, investment-cast swivel at arm joint
• UL Rated medium porcelain socket, 60 watt max incandescent, 15 watt max LED
• 120 / 250 volt compatible - ships with standard North American plug
• Black antique replica twist cord and plug. Custom cord colors available by request
• 31" H x 4 1/2" W x 20" Maximum projection
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
As with life, be gentle. Don't use any harsh chemicals. If left untouched, brass will darken and develop a patina with age. If you feel the need to brighten your brass to it's original hue, you can use a gentle metal polish. I recommend a product called Brasso, which can be found at your local hardware store.
For some more in-depth information, check out my website (roughluckstudio.com) there is a whole super-nerdy blog post about caring for natural brass :)
I work hard to keep the lead-times listed on Etsy as up to date as possible. You can find these at the top of the "shipping and policies" tab. Unless you are otherwise notified, your order will ship within the listed timeline.
If you are in need of a rush order, please send me a message before placing your order :)
YES! Absolutely. Common customizations include changing the cord color, the switch mechanism, or dimensions. Please shoot me a message with any customization requests prior to placing your order.
Well, okay! My fixtures are made form solid brass that is not lacquered. The brass is polished by hand, and then covered in a thin layer of artisanal microcrystalline wax (Theres a $10 word for ya). This leaves the fixture with a deep, matte luster.
Thank you so much for showing me some love! Please blog about my studio - it makes me feel so good!! Buuuut, unfortunately I cannot offer free product in exchange.
Sometimes. Rush production is sometimes available for an additional 20%. If you are interested in having your items expedited, please send me a message before placing an order :)