There is strength in simplicity, as is evidenced by this restrained and powerful brass sconce. Modern lines and elegant proportions are the hallmark of our hand-crafted lighting, which will develop a rich patina with age and love.
- Hand crafted from solid unfinished brass in our NYC studio
- Shade is constructed of White Linen. Black shade option available in our shop
- UL listed porcelain candelabra socket. Candelabra bulb not included
- Hard-wire version (pictured) is for wiring into wall junction box. Universal crossbar included
- Soft-wire (plug-in) version includes wall-mounting hardware, an 8' white fabric twist cord with bakelite plug, and an in-line switch located on the wire about 18" below the fixture. Soft-wire backplate is a little deeper to allow for the cord escape.
- Uses a torpedo candelabra bulb (not included). 60 watt maximum
- Fixture Measures 10.5" H x 5" W x 5.5" D
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
As with life, be gentle. Don't use any harsh chemicals. If left untouched, brass will darken and develop a patina with age. If you feel the need to brighten your brass to it's original hue, you can use a gentle metal polish. I recommend a product called Brasso, which can be found at your local hardware store.
For some more in-depth information, check out my website (roughluckstudio.com) there is a whole super-nerdy blog post about caring for natural brass :)
I work hard to keep the lead-times listed on Etsy as up to date as possible. You can find these at the top of the "shipping and policies" tab. Unless you are otherwise notified, your order will ship within the listed timeline.
If you are in need of a rush order, please send me a message before placing your order :)
YES! Absolutely. Common customizations include changing the cord color, the switch mechanism, or dimensions. Please shoot me a message with any customization requests prior to placing your order.
Well, okay! My fixtures are made form solid brass that is not lacquered. The brass is polished by hand, and then covered in a thin layer of artisanal microcrystalline wax (Theres a $10 word for ya). This leaves the fixture with a deep, matte luster.
Thank you so much for showing me some love! Please blog about my studio - it makes me feel so good!! Buuuut, unfortunately I cannot offer free product in exchange.
Sometimes. Rush production is sometimes available for an additional 20%. If you are interested in having your items expedited, please send me a message before placing an order :)
Jun 27, 2018
Beautiful! Excellent! Love it!!! Thank you!
Oct 5, 2017
Such beautiful and delicate sconces. I am very pleased! Thank you!
Aug 28, 2017
beautiful lights well packed and shipped. Thank you
Nov 1, 2016
It is a very beautiful sconce and provides just enough soft light. It was wired per my request and very easy to attach to the wall.