Sometimes less is more, as is evidenced by this playful little light fixture. Hand-crafted from solid materials, this fixture can be installed on the wall or ceiling as a quick style upgrade anywhere in the home.
• Hand crafted in NYC in multiple finishes.
• Screwless faceplate for an elegant and elevated style
• Brass and Unfinished Copper offerings are solid natural metals that are hand polished and unlacquered. If left untouched the metals will darken and patina with age. Polishing with a gentle metal cleaner will maintain the original hue
• Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel, White and Black offerings are crafted from steel and then electroplated or powder-coated for a durable finish. Wipe clean with a soft cloth
• Hard Wired for installation into wall or ceiling junction box. All necessary mounting hardware included. Professional installation required
• Soft-wired (plug-in) fixture also available - see separate listing in the shop
• Custom cord color available. Select 'custom' in the dropdown menu and mention your desired cord color in the checkout notes
• Compatible with both North American (110) and European (240) voltage systems
• Medium (e26) UL listed porcelain socket. 60 watt maximum. Photographed with a frosted G25 bulb, sold separately
• Fixture measures 5" x 5" x 3.5"
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
As with life, be gentle. Don't use any harsh chemicals. If left untouched, brass will darken and develop a patina with age. If you feel the need to brighten your brass to it's original hue, you can use a gentle metal polish. I recommend a product called Brasso, which can be found at your local hardware store.
For some more in-depth information, check out my website (roughluckstudio.com) there is a whole super-nerdy blog post about caring for natural brass :)
I work hard to keep the lead-times listed on Etsy as up to date as possible. You can find these at the top of the "shipping and policies" tab. Unless you are otherwise notified, your order will ship within the listed timeline.
If you are in need of a rush order, please send me a message before placing your order :)
YES! Absolutely. Common customizations include changing the cord color, the switch mechanism, or dimensions. Please shoot me a message with any customization requests prior to placing your order.
Well, okay! My fixtures are made from solid brass that is not lacquered. The brass is polished by hand, and then covered in a thin layer of artisanal microcrystalline wax (Theres a $10 word for ya). This leaves the fixture with a deep, matte luster. The brass will darken and patina with age. I absolutely love the look of naturally aged brass, but if you prefer the bright gold you can clean it up with Brasso or Barkeepers Friend every six months or so.
For more information on how to care for brass, check out my blog post here:
Thank you so much for showing me some love! Please blog about my studio - it makes me feel so good!! Buuuut, unfortunately I cannot offer free product in exchange.
Sometimes. Rush production is sometimes available for an additional 20%. If you are interested in having your items expedited, please send me a message before placing an order :)
Sep 25, 2018
Oh so minimal, but still has a big presence!
Aug 26, 2018
love it, looks great, love love love
Jul 18, 2018
its fab, i love it, looks stunning.