I am obsessed with this wall sconce. Ostensibly it is just the double-version of my most popular scone (separate listing in shop), but really this one packs a punch all on it's own. A pair of these lights flanking a mirror, or your favorite piece of art, packs a punch that is at once minimal and mid-century. Swoooooon :)
• Hand crafted in NYC from steel and plated in Polished Nickel. This is a mirror-like finish; wipe clean with a soft dry cloth
• Also available in natural brass; see separate shop listing
• Two standard (medium/e26) sockets. 60 watt max incandescent, 12 watt max LED. Photographed with a frosted G25 bulb, sold separately
• Compatible with both North American (110) and European (240) voltage systems
• May me installed vertically or horizontally
• Crossbar and mounting hardware included. Professional installation required
• 5" diameter backplate, 10" height (not including bulbs)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
As with life, be gentle. Don't use any harsh chemicals. If left untouched, brass will darken and develop a patina with age. If you feel the need to brighten your brass to it's original hue, you can use a gentle metal polish. I recommend a product called Brasso, which can be found at your local hardware store.
For some more in-depth information, check out my website (roughluckstudio.com) there is a whole super-nerdy blog post about caring for natural brass :)
I work hard to keep the lead-times listed on Etsy as up to date as possible. You can find these at the top of the "shipping and policies" tab. Unless you are otherwise notified, your order will ship within the listed timeline.
If you are in need of a rush order, please send me a message before placing your order :)
YES! Absolutely. Common customizations include changing the cord color, the switch mechanism, or dimensions. Please shoot me a message with any customization requests prior to placing your order.
Well, okay! My fixtures are made form solid brass that is not lacquered. The brass is polished by hand, and then covered in a thin layer of artisanal microcrystalline wax (Theres a $10 word for ya). This leaves the fixture with a deep, matte luster.
Thank you so much for showing me some love! Please blog about my studio - it makes me feel so good!! Buuuut, unfortunately I cannot offer free product in exchange.
Sometimes. Rush production is sometimes available for an additional 20%. If you are interested in having your items expedited, please send me a message before placing an order :)