Minimal fuss, but maximum impact, I am absolutely in love with the Soho sconce.
• Hand-crafted in my NYC Studio
• Select "primary color" which dictates the backplate and socket cup. Black and white options have a satin finish, and the Polished Nickel is a mirror finish. Wipe clean with a soft cloth, do not use harsh chemicals.
• Select "armature" which dictates the arm, swivel mechanism and screw caps.
• Custom dimensions available upon request. Please send a message prior to ordering.
• Universal Crossbar included
• e26 / e27 socket
• 120v or 240v compatible
• Articulating socket pivots 90 degrees and rotates 340 degrees
• 5" / 12.7cm diameter backplate
• 7" / 18cm maximum projection (measured from wall to edge of socket, with socket extended away from wall)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
As with life, be gentle. Don't use any harsh chemicals. If left untouched, brass will darken and develop a patina with age. If you feel the need to brighten your brass to it's original hue, you can use a gentle metal polish. I recommend a product called Brasso, which can be found at your local hardware store.
For some more in-depth information, check out my website (roughluckstudio.com) there is a whole super-nerdy blog post about caring for natural brass :)
I work hard to keep the lead-times listed on Etsy as up to date as possible. You can find these at the top of the "shipping and policies" tab. Unless you are otherwise notified, your order will ship within the listed timeline.
If you are in need of a rush order, please send me a message before placing your order :)
YES! Absolutely. Common customizations include changing the cord color, the switch mechanism, or dimensions. Please shoot me a message with any customization requests prior to placing your order.
Well, okay! My fixtures are made from solid brass that is not lacquered. The brass is polished by hand, and then covered in a thin layer of artisanal microcrystalline wax (Theres a $10 word for ya). This leaves the fixture with a deep, matte luster. The brass will darken and patina with age. I absolutely love the look of naturally aged brass, but if you prefer the bright gold you can clean it up with Brasso or Barkeepers Friend every six months or so.
For more information on how to care for brass, check out my blog post here:
Thank you so much for showing me some love! Please blog about my studio - it makes me feel so good!! Buuuut, unfortunately I cannot offer free product in exchange.
Sometimes. Rush production is sometimes available for an additional 20%. If you are interested in having your items expedited, please send me a message before placing an order :)
Sep 25, 2018
Super fun, nice heft, and with a pivoting socket it's perfect for installing on sloped ceilings (such as my stairwell ceiling).