Originally designed for a client's contemporary office, this articulating wall lamp strikes a balance between mid-century simplicity and industrial functionality. I hand-craft each piece from heavy steel, and then it is professionally powder-coated a beautiful matte black. This finish is deep and striking, and it is wonderfully complemented by investment cast brass hardware.
• Handcrafted in NYC from powder-coated steel and investment cast brass
• Extensive articulation allows you to point the light exactly where you need it. The middle joint and the wall joint both have teeth that lock the fixture securely into place. The swivel mechanism at the eyeball shade swivels 180 degrees and pivots 90 degrees.
• UL listed porcelain socket. 60 watt maximum incandescent, 15 watt max LED. Pictured with a frosted G25 bulb, sold separately
• Ships with North American plug. Customize with a European plug here:
• Black fabric twist cord, in-line toggle switch located 18" below fixture
• Hard-wired option available - please send me a direct message to coordinate by clicking the "request customization" link on this page
• 7" eyeball shade
• Wall flange measures 3" wide, 2.5" high
• Maximum projection of 21"
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
As with life, be gentle. Don't use any harsh chemicals. If left untouched, brass will darken and develop a patina with age. If you feel the need to brighten your brass to it's original hue, you can use a gentle metal polish. I recommend a product called Brasso, which can be found at your local hardware store.
For some more in-depth information, check out my website (roughluckstudio.com) there is a whole super-nerdy blog post about caring for natural brass :)
I work hard to keep the lead-times listed on Etsy as up to date as possible. You can find these at the top of the "shipping and policies" tab. Unless you are otherwise notified, your order will ship within the listed timeline.
If you are in need of a rush order, please send me a message before placing your order :)
YES! Absolutely. Common customizations include changing the cord color, the switch mechanism, or dimensions. Please shoot me a message with any customization requests prior to placing your order.
Well, okay! My fixtures are made form solid brass that is not lacquered. The brass is polished by hand, and then covered in a thin layer of artisanal microcrystalline wax (Theres a $10 word for ya). This leaves the fixture with a deep, matte luster.
Thank you so much for showing me some love! Please blog about my studio - it makes me feel so good!! Buuuut, unfortunately I cannot offer free product in exchange.
Sometimes. Rush production is sometimes available for an additional 20%. If you are interested in having your items expedited, please send me a message before placing an order :)